The shocking video of a giant flipping golden eagle, soaring in like some kind of pterodactyl, which I can’t even spell, to snatch a toddler — well, that thing may or may not be a total fake.
Watch it and decide.
Not fake is this long nature video of a golden eagle killing and eating MOUNTAIN GOATS.
I am not making that up. Why bother hunting rats, rabbits, purse dogs belonging to Paris Hilton, wolves, tiny humans and anything else under 33 pounds — why even mess with such trifling things when you can take out giant goats, and do so using jedi bird mastery of gravity?
We should remember three things: (1) birds are feathered dinosaurs, (2) golden eagles are like mini velicoraptors WHO CAN FLY and (3) if you have one as a pet, I am not cleaning the bird cage.
Bonus video: a rundown, with all kinds of scientific numbers and such about the golden eagle, truly the honey badger of birds. (Though in a fight, I’m putting a purple euro on the honey badger.)
- Real animal that should NOT exist: the blue dragon mollusk
- Shapeshifting owl is seven separate flavors of awesomesauce
- Diver attacks and kills great white shark, has a Foster’s
- A BOWL OF WARM MILK AND MURDER
- Page 2 of A BOWL OF WARM MILK AND MURDER
- Random passages from A BOWL OF WARM MILK AND MURDER
- Psycho killer raccoons terrorize Olympia … and Tacoma, and Seattle
- The scariest fish IN THE WORLD
- The cyclops piglet with two snouts and other REAL MONSTERS
- The Swamp Demon of Louisiana
Reformed journalist. Scribbler of speeches and whatnot. Wrote a thriller that won some award (PNWA 2013). Represented by Jill Marr of the Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency.