So it’s the Snowpocalypse up here, and in nearby Portland two joggers paused to give a TV reporter the benefit of their wisdom, and to expound on the great texture of the snow for running.
At least the Northwest has some random experience with snow. Down in Atlanta not long ago, it was a real-life game of bumper cars. My favorite part: when the bystanders hoped and prayed the Nissan 370 didn’t get munched. Warning: one man says a bad word a few times, if you’re offended by such things.
Be safe out there.
The Red Pen of Doom’s Greatest Hits Collection: 10 Epic Posts
- Epic Black Car deserves good owner; are you worthy?
- The Mother of All Query Letters
- Why every man MUST read a romance – and every woman a thriller
- The Red Pen of Doom impales FIFTY SHADES OF GREY
- The Twitter, it is NOT for selling books
- A BOWL OF WARM MILK AND MURDER
- 30 achy breaky Twitter mistakeys
- Writing secret: Light as air, strong as whiskey, cheap as dirt
- The Red Pen of Doom murders THE FOUNTAINHEAD by Ayn Rand
- Quirks and legs matter more than talent and perfection
Reformed journalist. Scribbler of speeches and whatnot. Wrote a thriller that won some award (PNWA 2013). Represented by Jill Marr of the Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency.