Kristin Chenoweth likes to do something few performers dare: grab somebody random from the audience and perform a duet.
This can be funny, or so bad it’s good, like karaoke writ large with a big pop star and an audience of 20,000 instead of 14 guys at the Elks Lodge.
In this case, Chenoweth got a shock when Sarah Horn answered the call to “who knows the words to For Good from Glinda?”
Well done. I salute you both.
Related posts: Music Video Monday’s Greatest Hits
- Insane music video + lyrics – EXCELLENT HORSE-LIKE LADY
- The Red Pen of Doom shoots up Train’s DRIVE BY
- ICE, ICE BABY as interpreted by the Red Pen of Doom
- Music Video Deathmatch: Lady Gaga vs Justin Bieber
- SUGAR WE’RE GOING DOWN by Fall Out Boy
- ELECTRIC AVENUE, as interpreted by the Red Pen of Doom
- Music Video Monday: Florence + The Machine
- THE KILL by 30 Seconds to Mars
- TAKE ON ME by A-Ha
- ENTER THE NINJA by Die Antwoord
- COUNTDOWN by Beyonce and some genius student in a snuggie
Reformed journalist. Scribbler of speeches and whatnot. Wrote a thriller (FREEDOM, ALASKA) that won some award (PNWA 2013).