What did we do before YouTube was invented?
THE BREAKFAST CLUB is a classic coming-of-age movie, which involves a jock, a prom princess, a geek, a stoner and a freak. THE AVENGERS is the same, except the kids are all grown up, have fancier toys and bigger issues, as this beautiful mashup makes clear.
- Hollywood: Sidekicks do NOT need their own stupid sidekicks
- Seven movie clichés that must be NUKED FROM ORBIT
- Like Godzilla in Tokyo, PACIFIC RIM smashes all expectations
- Everything they taught us about stories was WRONG
- Why new STAR WARS movies by Disney are an achy breaky big mistakey
Reformed journalist. Scribbler of speeches and whatnot. Wrote a thriller (FREEDOM, ALASKA) that won some award (PNWA 2013).