BREAKING BAD is the best thing on the Glowing Tube, by far — that’s the consensus of all kinds of critics and smart peoples on this rock circling the sun. The thing has its own subreddit, just like Batman and catsstandingup — that’s how big it is.
Who could’ve predicted the actor who played Hal on Malcolm in the Middle would transform into this amazing character, Walter White?
And this mashup here, of Walter White singing the old Sinatra — well, it doesn’t get any better than this.
I tip my hat to actor Bryan Cranston and the whole BREAKING BAD team. Amazing work on an amazing series.
- Hollywood: Sidekicks do NOT need their own stupid sidekicks
- Seven movie clichés that must be NUKED FROM ORBIT
- Like Godzilla in Tokyo, PACIFIC RIM smashes all expectations
- Why new STAR WARS movies by Disney are an achy breaky big mistakey
- Leonard Nimoy’s insane music video: The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins
Reformed journalist. Scribbler of speeches and whatnot. Wrote a thriller that was a finalist for some award.