Not just any old scientists playing with beakers in the lab or whatever. No.
Brilliant boffins who work at the world’s greatest superconducting super-collider made this zombie movie, using the creepy tunnel parts of their fancy machine as movie sets.
I would actually watch this thing.
Not too shabby, scientist peoples of CERN — keep on making these things.
- Zombie movies are NOT standard horror movies
- Epic Black Car deserves good owner; are you worthy?
- WORLD WAR Z by Max Brooks
- Survival Sunday: The world’s first zombie-proof house
- JUAN OF THE DEAD, the epic Cuban zombie movie
- How to survive the coming Robopocalypse
- Joss Whedon + politics + zombie apocalypse = EPIC WIN
- Surviving the coming zombie apocalypse
- Why doomsday preppers are DOING IT WRONG
- THE WALKING DEAD walks into Dumb Movie Land
Reformed journalist. Scribbler of speeches and whatnot. Wrote a thriller that won some award (PNWA 2013). Represented by Jill Marr of the Sandra Dijkstra Literary Agency.