This isn’t one of those joke photos where somebody puts Spot on their lap as they’re cruising down I-5.
This is a BBC news report from New Zealand, where they’re teaching dogs to truly drive cars.
Related post: Cats who open freezers and dogs who fetch COLD BEER
1) Anything said with a British accent is — by definition — 15,923 times more awesome.
2) It is official: New Zealand raaawks.
3) When can I hire a trained Schnauzer chauffeur from New Zealand, and does he require health benefits and a 401(k)?
- Diver attacks and kills great white shark, has a Foster’s
- Real animal that should NOT exist: the blue dragon mollusk
- A BOWL OF WARM MILK AND MURDER
- Page 2 of A BOWL OF WARM MILK AND MURDER
- Random passages from A BOWL OF WARM MILK AND MURDER
- Psycho killer raccoons terrorize Olympia … and Tacoma, and Seattle
- Shapeshifting owl is seven separate flavors of awesomesauce
- The scariest fish IN THE WORLD
- The cyclops piglet with two snouts and other REAL MONSTERS
- The Swamp Demon of Louisiana
Reformed journalist. Scribbler of speeches and whatnot. Wrote a thriller that won some award and is represented by Jill Marr of the Dijkstra Literary Agency.