HOWEVER: I am equally impressed and entertained by this re-enactment of the space dive, done with Legos.
How did they do this so fast and so well? Stop-motion is tough, and so is strapping a tiny James Bond camera on an even tinier Lego man.
I salute you, Lego film-makers. Well done. GIVE US MORE.
Greatest Hits, Vol. 1
- 30 achy breaky Twitter mistakeys
- Epic Black Car deserves good owner; are you worthy?
- Top 10 evil tips for authors, actors and artists
- ICE, ICE BABY as interpreted by the Red Pen of Doom
- The Red Pen of Doom murders THE FOUNTAINHEAD by Ayn Rand
- Out of fairness, I destroy my favorite genre: thrillers
- The Twitter, it is NOT for selling books
- Why every man MUST read a romance – and every woman a thriller